1) Participants will be trained with basic skills, techniques, operations and entrepreneurial skills to perform effectively and ethically in performing duties for specific area and related industry.
2) Participants will be exposed to manage the quality business operations control and learn to implement in their organisations.
3) Participants will be able to improve their performance to be more effective and responsive at the workplace
1）Participant able to apply SCM and Logistics Operations know-how in practical day to day situations.
2）Participant able to apply conceptual learning skills in today’s 21st Century Supply Chain and Logistics environment.
3) Participant be able to analyze problems, provide best solutions to the organization and business environment
4) Participant be able to use the knowledge in new settings within the fields of Supply Chain and Logistics industry
- The Professional Certification aims to equip workers with the basic training and skills as SCM Logistics Manager specialist in performing technical jobs in all area of industry.
- This course is suitable for business owner & all level workers in related jobs like warehouse, transportation, forwarding, manufacturing, distribution, haulage, shipping and other related functions in SCM & Logistics
- 21st Century Supply Chains
- Distribution Center
- Designing and Operating Warehouse
- Transportation Infrastructure and Regulation
- Planning and Managing Transportation
|Accreditation:||Fully Accredited by UTMSPACE|
|Language:||Conducted in English|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self-managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||6 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Weekends, 8.00am to 5pm for the convenience of our working professional attendees.|
|Lecturers:||Modules are all conducted by Lecturers from UTMSPACE main campus or by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
Admissions and Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/MEI/AUG/DEC.
The total investment for this program is RM 5,500.00 excluding application fees.
Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
SPM and 3 years of work experience
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person .
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
OR email us at